Saturday, August 19, 2006

for starters

I had this idea for some time, not necessarily to make a blog, but to create an outlet for the masses to discover. MySpace just wasn’t doing it for me. I will continue to update, modify, use, and communicate through it, but the majority of my web-based happenings will be conducted here for the time being. I'm not wholly concerned about what direction this little experiment follows, but for starters, I think my first naive goals are to assemble a spot where I can vent, ramble, post pics, converse, meet and expose to the world whatever I see fitting. I need to write, document, collaborate, keep in touch, create relationships, exercise my mind, minimize fear, maximize love, practice typing, explore possibilities and all that type of shit to stay sane in this technology based society we live in. So here it is.....

The plan is to post some words about my day, my life, my experiences, discoveries, emotions and assist them with links that represent those respective thoughts in the best way I think possible. As we all know, there is a lot of substance on the web, and not only is appreciating it absolutely essential today, but by using it to help describe ideas inevitably make things a little clearer, slightly more visual and much easier to comprehend. The only problem is creating a method that cohesively brings these themes together. A solution that I believe to be great start is this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home