Wednesday, August 23, 2006

escape

Biking, trekking, sweating, with my heart thumping and heavily pulsing to my rhythmic breaths.

Debris piles ahead like abandoned thrones of ancient stones neglected by all except the progress of time. Rusted by the pound of weather; beautifully stagnant and pristine; untouched except by my two eyes.

I look, gaze, and see a never ending maze of paths, shrubs, wooden clubs, branches, limbs, rusted metal oxidized to the bone, pieces to puzzles of non existent troubles cause that what I’m feeling… Free that is.

Freedom explores the forgotten pieces of untracked floors and unkempt doors of abandoned buildings, tumbling, and crumbling brick falling onto cracked concrete, erupting from below.

Desolate, dirty, eerie; my solitude existence soiled by no ones presence. Crouching down, seeing, exploring, and noticing the unnoticed. My reflexes sensing and reacting to every sound thud and pound.

Support beams no longer supporting, railroad ties no longer tying, dead trees and plants no longer crying for life, faded graffiti seen by no one but the sun’s light. Here I am, little ole me, testing the test of time, silently and stilly disrupting what I can't call mine.

One sticky footprint in wet mud, one more distant car produced thud, one more rusted rod, and one more heart throb of satisfaction. Back to point one, the sun setting, me feeling none less than the best, hop on my bike, head west… spiritualized, invigorated, thrilled.




1 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo... your blog is way more deep than mine bro.. keep it goin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home